Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cutting and ABC

Zelda has been loving her sissors all summer and has been getting pretty good. However, I have been pretty terrible at working on letters this summer and she has forgotten a lot of them and gets some of them mixed up. So since we were home for the day I drew out all of the capital letters on construction paper and got her to start cutting them out. She stayed with it till the letter H. 8 letters in one sitting is pretty good and she hadn't forgotten as many as I thought. I then taped a long piece of paper off my roll to the wall and glued on the ones she had cut out and put the remaining letters in a bucket with her sissors. I am hopeing that sh completes them some time in the next week and then I might start on doing crafts with animals that start with each letter since she really loves to do crafts right now. Zorro can join when he wants to and hopefully some of it will rub off on him to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment